Fleet Control Room is an innovative technology platform for remote monitoring of operating parameters of the main ship, that can be integrated with the Follower platform to expand its fleet management solution.
The monitoring system expected the integration, through the use of the SIRM SMARTBOX and a gateway software of the automation system on board and the navigation equipment.
The aim of the platform is to provide to the ship-owner at the Technical Office. A tool for troubleshooting and monitoring of key performance indicators, particularly with regard to engines and fuel consumption.
The FleetControlRoom Service Center stands as a unique Center for collecting and archiving monitored values at the embarks of the fleet and from these transmitted to Earth.
The platform is completely web based for both the consultation component as the system management in terms of:
- access to platform users;
- categories of device to be monitored;
- device to monitor the NMEA strings used and threshold values (for both NMEA devices than for those that are monitored by the automation system);
- Smart Box belonging to the CST, the Mariners Unit monitored;
- configuration platform of parameters and defining thresholds for operation (normal, warning, alarm)
Management of the fleet
Near real time monitoring or "voyage reports" is possible to integrate with the platform "Big date" for data correlation & fusion
The system allows you to define for each parameter of normal operating thresholds and alert thresholds (email, sms, visual warning)
Flexibility of use