Most IMO titles are also available in an e book format consulted through BOOKSHELF software, which is a proprietary reader that can read the file format of IMO. The titles in e book format are available in English and are full replication of the corresponding paper titles, available immediately after purchasing the license of vision.
The new solution Bookshelf IMO allows:
- To have availability at a single point to accept all IMO publishing products
- Download the titles from the Internet or upload them through a CD (without data connection) any e-books require an activation code (available through the Office maps and publications of Sirm) and is accessible from a single computer.
- To have an advanced search function available in the documentation
- Ability to resize the text reading more easy, print documents and to perform copy and paste operations.
- Ability to add bookmarks and notes to documents